Learn how to check NECO results in few simple steps:
National Examinations Council has released the 2019 results. In this post, you will learn How to check National Examinations Council (NECO) result 2019 in few easy steps. The National Examinations Council stated on their official website that: The new Results online system offers a convenient way to check all their examination results. Once results are released, it will be made available via their Results system.
Using NECO Results, candidates can check their SSCE, BECE and NCEE results by purchasing tokens. Candidates can share their tokens with parents or any person who wished to view the candidate’s results.
If you do not have the token yet do not worry (we’ve got you covered), click this link to learn how to buy the token, and learn how to check your result as well. However, if you have a TOKEN to use, you can follow the six simple steps outlined below to check your result.
6 steps on How to Check National Examinations Council (NECO) Result 2019.
- Visit NECO result system at https://result.neco.gov.ng/ then
- Select your examination year (2019 in this case) after that
- Select your examination type (SSCE INTERNAL (JUN/JUL) in this case) then
- Enter your Token (Learn what is Token and how to buy it here) also
- Enter your registration number and then simply
- click on the “check result” button to access your result
check a pictorial representation of the steps outlined above, for visual cognition. Note that the pictorial representation begins at step 2, this is because the step one was visiting the NECO results website.Thank you for reading this post, and we hope it helps you find what you are looking for.
Was this post helpful to you? please leave a comment in the comment box below, thank you.